Monday, February 24, 2014 at 3:36PM
Job Title: Certified Veteran Peer Specialist
About the Role:
As a Veteran Peer, you will engage other Veterans in online chats to meet our goals, motivate the participants and improve their overall well-being. With nearly 22 Veterans a day committing suicide, you will have a chance to make a difference and help them get to the resources they need. The position is part-time availability only and may include nights, weekends, or other non-traditional hours. This position requires reliable non-reimbursable home internet access. This is a paid position at a rate of $15.50 per hour. All job duties will be conducted remotely.
- Engaging other Veterans in online instant message chats to meet program goals, motivate participants and helping to improve their well-being
- Building on the reputation of Vets Prevail as a leading source for delivering mental health support and strengthening the Veteran community
- Key tasks will include using the internet to actively highlight the Vets Prevail name, program availability, and goals to Veterans, service members, and their families or supporters
- Must be a Veteran or currently serving member of the United States Armed Forces
- Must be a Certified Peer Specialist
- Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision
- Must have reliable home internet access
Prevail Health Solutions is a health care technology company that builds and delivers dynamic, Web-based behavioral health and wellness programs. Prevail was founded to help address deployment-related mental health issues in the Veteran and military populations. Just recently we have received our first government contract through the Veterans Health Administration and we are now looking for a professional Veteran ambassador to educate other service members and Veterans online through instant message chats about our programs – Vets Prevail (www.vetsprevail.org). This is a chance to help take care of our fellow Veterans while gaining unique experiences as part of an emerging startup in the mental health field.
If interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the email that you are applying for the Veteran Peer Specialist position.
IT Department | Comments Off |