Peerlink National Assistance Center is seeking a Project Coordinator to provide training and technical assistance in the areas of employment and financial self-sufficiency for mental health peers and peer groups. The Project Coordinator will also provide technical assistance and support on organizational and leadership development. Peerlink NTAC operates as a program of Mental Health America of Oregon (MHAO), an inclusive grassroots mental health organization dedicated to empowering consumer/survivor voices to drive services and policies that foster wellness and full participation in life choices and recovery. Both Peerlink NTAC and Mental Health America of Oregon are peer-run organizations.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; and five years of related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
The ideal candidate will identify as having lived experience of mental health challenges. The candidate should also be skilled in training, leadership development, and collaboration as part of a team; possess knowledge of employment and financial self-sufficiency and how these topics relate to mental health challenges; possess knowledge and an understanding of peer support and the peer movement; and possess a strong belief in recovery from mental health challenges. Veterans and people who represent diverse cultural communities are especially encouraged to apply.
The duties of this position includes:
- the provision of technical assistance and support
- planning, coordinating
- acilitation of training to mental health peers and peer groups in assigned states and territories
- creation of training materials, fact sheets and a bi-monthly e-newsletter
- coordination and facilitation of national and targeted webinars
- working with the team to plan and host the national Alternatives Conference.
This position requires extensive air and auto travel multiple times each year.
Compensation: This is a .75 FTE (30 hours per week) hourly position, with the potential of becoming full time (1.0 FTE). Hourly rate: $20.19-$22.15/hour DOE. Benefits include paid time off (PTO), health, vision and dental insurance.
To apply: Please visit http://www.mhaoforegon.org/home/careers/ for a complete job description and application instructions. Applications will be accepted until September 1, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. PDT.
- Process certification applications, attachments and materials
- Process office mail and acknowledge receipt of materials in a timely manner
- Manage database including entering, managing and maintaining database records
- Process database reports and records as needed
- Manage paper files and archive/scan records
- Undertake special assignments as requested by Staff
- Manage social media accounts (Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of internet, email, MS Office
- Attention to detail, data entry/typing and strong organizational skills
- HS diploma or equivalent and experience in a professional office setting
- Strong team player with effective communication skills
Front Desk Receptionist
Hourly pay rate is $11.75.
- Saturday and Sunday - 7am to 7pm
- Monday and Tuesday - 3pm to 11pm
Job Title: Registered Nurse